10.22.2008

Being healthy is great and all, but...

...if I don't get one of these a few times a week, life just isn't worth living:

This is a fluffernutter. As discussed at this website http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/fluffernutter.html, a fluffernutter might be described as "a wonderful concoction of Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter in a delightfully tasty sandwich". Can I get an amen?

Yeah, I know we don't live in New England and don't have access to the original Marshmallow Fluff brand, but Marshmallow Creme has proved to be a sufficient substitute. Walmart's brand is aight with enough fluff, but is lacking a bit in the marshmallow-y explosive flavor of its competition.

Quick Updates (for all the faraway folks we never see):

Jayson is working hard as the real estate guru for a residential mortgage/REO bulk home buyer/hard money loan company. He works with young guys and they have a dang good time "working". He also has learned how to be the world's greatest husband/dad. He'll offer to take the little man out for a while just so mom can have a moment of peace and still doesn't chastise me for letting our home get super messy! What a stud!

Jack doesn't speak English yet, but I'm not worried. He just wants us all to learn Jackanese. Why shouldn't we all completely alter our entire lives, including our primary language spoken in our home, for him? It only makes sense... The countdown is on: one month until he's in nursery (look out, Cara)!
Carrie was talked into training for a 10k while training to be the world's greatest ultimate fighter. It is awesome. I have a serious love/hate relationship with working out. School's done in 2 months. I found out that there are approximately ZERO awesome part time jobs available but about a BILLION pretty good full time jobs available. The picture above was from a trail Jayson and I took a while back. We're risking our lives to train, next time I think I'm going to bring my lucky machete.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is such a little man! I think he likes me because I don't give him fluffernutters. They are nasty and stick to the top of your mouth, making it difficult to breathe!

Carly Nichols said...

Carrie, I am so going to the store to get marshmellow fluff right now (well, maybe later...I'm kinda sleepy still!) and when I get back I'm gunna make a peanut butter marshmellow fluff sandwich or fluffnutter or whatever it's called! You have inspired to not eat better, I thank you:) 00hhh... what if we add chocolate to the fluffnutter and we call it the chocofluffnutter!! I know I'm a dork!

ashley wright said...

oh my word... i love reading your posts... as far as jobs, i totally know.. it sucks. ITs so hard to find a part time job that works out.. "ya, unless ya wanna work 40 hours a week"(dumb and dumber). Anyway, that fluffernutter sanwich just made me real hungry- but lets be honest, when am i not hungry? Jack is super cute... "jackanese" huh?!! love it love it love it! And good for you for working out, wait, what's working out again? ! youre awesome and i miss you! sounds like you guys are doing well!

Josh and Elisha said...

Did you take the MMA class at ASU East? I took a MMA class their last semester and it was a blast. However, I don't think you will see me in UFC anytime soon ( I was really bad at it)

Cara said...

Hey I can't wait to have Jack in nursery, the problem is I think Jack doesn't really care for me...lol. He is still in that I am attached to mom and dad phase and no about of fishy crackers will make me like you!
anyways, good for you for working out, during the school year that is a foreign word to me.

ConnieB said...

You are seriously going to have to teach me what you do to train for a race. Because as of right now I'm only running 3 miles a day, and I have a 10 mile race coming up in December!

And, I'm for sure going to have to make me...one of those.. sandwiches. I happen to have marshmallows in my pantry right now and that's rare.