9.01.2011

Addict

I'm totally addicted to diet coke.
I've quit, restarted, quit, restarted, etc.
I come from a fam with a lot of addiction creeping around, so at this point I'm going to thank my lucky stars I've never touched more harmful substances.
And, until I get my house back, I'll probably keep drowning my sorrows in dc :)
Sorry if that makes me a downer, haha.
It's funny because I'm also addicted to exercise.
You'd think those two things wouldn't go together, right?
Well, that just shows how crazy I am.


So today while the boys were sleeping and I was craving my daily ration of dc, I made some lemonade and it's a-ight.  I guess.  I even put it in a fancy glass to try to talk me into loving it, what a weirdo.
I almost feel like I'm being unfaithful to my dc, isn't that weird?
Hopefully I'll skip it today, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one :)

0 comments: