8.04.2008

School is for Fools

Okay... last week of summer school. Finals week. My blood pressure is dangerously high right now.

Somehow, though, I managed a way to finish up Breaking Dawn this weekend (what? my priorities can't always be perfectly aligned). I've got to be honest, I'm not totally in love with it, but I will support my favorite author and the world's finest group of fictional characters through thick and thin. I get that a lot of plot had to be fit into one book, and that's cool. It ends way better than it begins, so the aftertaste is super sweet. It kind of makes me want to go run and smooch my son and husband and tell them I love 'em. That's always a good thing, right? Jayson's reading it now, we'll have to get his take on it very soon.

Finals week. Dang, gotta go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie!! Emily passed on your message to me and I'd be honored and privileged to have you in my blogging circle! ;) Send me a message so I have your email address: tfrmn19@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon! Tiff

Anonymous said...

oh, and good luck on your finals!

Emily Shafenberg said...

I love the book. I felt the exact same way about the beginning, but I fell in love with it by the end. I hope Jayson likes it. I just give Aaron a play by play when I read.