9.02.2008

M&Ms are expensive.

I've been considering buying a giant bag of M&Ms for the past week or two. Unfortunately, with tuition, health insurance, a quick trip outta the country (ya I know that is my own dang fault), a ton of business expenses, yadda, yadda... we're pretty low on funds.

So, I've been trying to decide which M&M is best of these three:
1. Peanut Butter
2. Almond
3. Dark Chocolate

They're all favorites, but with something like a three to four dollar investment on the line, I'm finding this decision pretty tough to make. If anyone is crazy enough to read this blog, please help me, I am in a bind. I added our first ever poll on the right hand side (isn't that just super exciting? We've got an interactive blog now). Help me figure out which M&M is best! Please?!

...And now, I will get back to my homework.

10 comments:

HILLARY said...

Yes I was the first one to vote! And I don't have braces anymore so I would definatly go with the ALMOND, there my favorite! And its so much easier to eat now!

Anonymous said...

So what about peanut or plain? I think it just depends on what mood you are in. They should make a party bag that has all of them! Mmmm.....M&M's.

Happy Anniversary, by the way! You should splurge and get a treat!

Unknown said...

Ok I am definitely thinking you should go with Peanut Butter. I personally have never tried the dark chocolate though. ALso, just wondering if you guys are down for an Office Premiere Party? I think it is very neccesary and fitting but just wanted to know if you would like to join us!

Abbey said...

Ummm PEANUT are my favorite so I won't even vote. Hands down, no other M&M compares. Give me a giant bag and I'll eat till I'm sick and then wake up the next morning and start the vicious cycle all over again... Oh and about Alisa's comment on the office party.. Adam and I were just discussing that the other day. We would be willing to host such an event at our new casa as sort of a house warming/premier event - but if someone already has something planned thats cool too!

Anonymous said...

So, definitely Peanut Butter is the best, however, I did vote for Dark Chocolate only for the selfish reason that then I'd get to eat them all myself, as my husband is NOT a dark chocolate fan!

Adam and Nicole said...

Peanut Butter for sure! Who doesn't love peanut butter?!?! I could eat peanut butter m&ms all day everyday. Yes I would be about 600 pounds but thats beside the point. PB m&ms are by far the best!

ConnieB said...

You should've included crispy! Those are delish! Although I doubt they make them anymore, I haven't seen them for a while. Oh don't listen to me- I seem to go for candy that discontinues. I vote almond.

Alisa said...

Ok so most days I keep myself busy during the day but sometimes I get bored. YOu only have school at night right? We should definitely hang out during the day. Unless you are too busy or too cool. I would understand either. I like to go look at things I cant buy. I dont know why or how but it entertains me so well.

Anonymous said...

yea i vote almond as well. If you want a peanut butter treat, go get a reeces, its the only way to go. The taste of the Almond also trumps over any nutritional benefit you would get from eating the vile dark chocolate.

ashley wright said...

PEANUT BUTTER ;)